Educational Version for Students, Teachers and Training Institutions
From the beginning, cadwork has made a point of offering students from all areas of wood construction the opportunity to use our software for educational purposes.
Collaboration between students, faculty and cadwork is paramount and based on trust. cadwork providing a highest performance professional software, it is strictly forbidden to use the educational version for commercial purposes – under prosecution penalty.
The Educational Version comes in several forms:
- Student License
- Graduate degree
- Teacher License
- School License
Students have access to the full and original version of cadwork that includes all modules of the Advanced Wood Package.
Advantage of the student license:
- An individual USB key
- The installation of the student license is possible on several computers thanks to the key.
- The USB key is your passport cadwork throughout your education.
- The USB key allows the storage of projects like any other USB key.
- No limitation of features (print, export, backup, etc.).
- License valid for the duration of the studies (annual reactivation on presentation of a valid school attestation)
- Access to learning materials (videos, manuals, tutorials)
- Access to the cadwork hotline (via email)
- Software updates and new versions included
Make sure you are entitled to the Student License. You must send an official, signed certificate from your institution. You can also ask your institution’s staff to certify your school attendance by sending an email directly to email@example.com
Single amount of $ 100 + fees (PayPal) to be paid once your certificate is validated. It is used to cover the license management fees (individual and online purchase).
The license is valid for the duration of the studies. The use code is issued for a school year, then can be extended as needed and free of charge upon presentation of a valid study certificate.
Renewal of the student license:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a valid study certificate for the current school year and your license will be renewed free of charge.
Delivery address for the USB key :
If the address listed below differs from your delivery address, please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible so that the USB key is delivered to the correct address.
Deadline for sending :
Upon receipt of your PayPal payment confirmation and your valid study certificate, a processing time of at least 7 working days is required (excluding the shipping deadline).
A student license can be converted into a graduate degree.
The conversion to a Graduate version must be requested in writing to your cadwork branch. The contact information of the company in which the graduate is working must be communicated to cadwork.
The Graduate version is free if the student is already in possession of a Student version and of the cadwork USB key. If the graduate does not yet have a Personal Student version, he can purchase a Personal Graduate version under the same conditions as the Student version.
The duration of the Graduate version is limited to 6 months.
The license for students would not provide good results without proper training and guaranteeing optimal use.
For many years, thanks to a close collaboration, a relationship of trust has been established between teachers and cadwork. This is why cadwork also offers a free license for teachers who have undergone training.
Basic principles :
- The teacher benefits from the original version of cadwork – professional version, not limited in its features.
- Activation of machine modules is possible upon request.
- The license is to be used for educational and training purposes only. Commercial use strictly prohibited under penalties
- The teacher receives a personal and non-transferable USB key.
- Your school is already equipped and you want to get your teacher version license? Do not hesitate to contact our cadwork office in Montreal at firstname.lastname@example.org
School License – Partners
cadwork already enjoys excellent collaboration with more than 200 partner institutions around the world, providing an ever-growing training network for students.
The cadwork software is thus made available to educational institutions training in carpentry, wood construction, building, architecture, and other courses related to wood construction.
If they have at least one person trained on the software, authorized institutions may benefit from the educational version free of charge. cadwork then installs as many stationss as necessary within the establishment.
Are you a teacher or a school and want to install our software in your school? Do not hesitate to contact our cadwork office in Montreal at email@example.com