Education – Graduate degree 

A student license can be converted into a graduate degree.

The conversion to a Graduate version must be requested in writing to your cadwork branch. The contact information of the company in which the graduate is working must be communicated to cadwork.

The Graduate version is free if the student is already in possession of a Student version and of the cadwork USB key. If the graduate does not yet have a Personal Student version, he can purchase a Personal Graduate version under the same conditions as the Student version.

The duration of the Graduate version is limited to 6 months, from the expiration date of your license (e.g.: license ends on 01/11/2023, the graduated license is extended until 01/05/2024).