Education – Trainee licence

Students or trainees doing an internship in a company equipped with cadwork have the possibility to benefit from the Student version.

To do so, simply order the Student version online in the cadwork shop.

The company has the possibility to buy the licence for the trainee, but the licence will belong to the trainee.

In cases of very short traineeships (less than 2 months), or if the trainee is not in a cadwork accredited school, the application can be examined on a case-by-case basis.

The company hosting the trainee must in any case be under a maintenance contract and have its software up to date.

Requests must be made by the company by telephone or by email to your cadwork branch.